fLameDogg

Default Question for Ripon

Derek > wrote in :

> Or be cheap like me and use Xnews which is free and use the
> news.individual.net servers, which are also free.
>
> The only charge is connection.

What cheap has to do using Google, I don't know. Reading news via a Web
interface for any length of time is excruciatiing, IMO. Possibly it could
induce grumpiness in posters; none in evidence in this thread, of course,
no, none at all.

Like you, I love Xnews, and there are several other great "free" clients.
Where is it written that one must pay through cash or else through
suffering?

And certainly "threading" doesn't excuse or explain posting on top of
quoted material one bit.

--
fD