Derek

Default Question for Ripon

It was open stage night in rec.food.drink.tea, when David M.
Harris stepped up to the microphone and muttered:

> Space Cowboy wrote:
>
>> If you're having trouble following posts get a threaded
>> newsreader. If you're cheap like me Google is threaded so you
>> can catch up there. Nothing worse than N levels of > in a
>> thread. Anybody who edits ain't doing you a

> If you're cheap like me, you can use Mozilla Thunderbird, which
> is threaded and a free download (unless you pay for connect
> time).

Or be cheap like me and use Xnews which is free and use the
news.individual.net servers, which are also free.

The only charge is connection.

--
Derek

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a
warning to others.