Derek

Default Question for Ripon

It was open stage night in rec.food.drink.tea, when Space Cowboy
stepped up to the microphone and muttered:

> It's the first time it's been used in this ng. When you see the
> [Edited for top posting] the spelling and grammar flames aren't
> far behind.

No, it doesn't - unless one is trying to be defensive. It means
that I reordered the posts for coherence should anyone else ever
read it.

> Common sense would tell me VCBC would be ideal for
> discovering teas. It isn't. We had that discussion several
> years ago in the group.

And you know, with 100% certainty, that this was only EVER
discussed in this group?

> That alone shows the group knowledge not available elsewhere.

No, it doesn't. It means that members of this group have not been
exposed to that knowledge elsewhere or that they haven't talked
about it with others.

That does not make it exclusive information.

--
Derek

If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of life's
great disappointments.