Space Cowboy

Default Question for Ripon

There's a big difference between suggestions in the group on better cups of
tea from multiple infusions and the market practice of selling expensive
teas to gullible customers suggesting they recoup their costs by reusing the
leaves. The rest of the world doesn't buy tea from a website or tea shoppe.

Jim