Space Cowboy

Default Question for Ripon

Remember you still need permission to use anyone's opinion for a book. For
example don't assume tepid tea temperatures for certain teas or multiple
infusions for others are part of the public domain. It's only discussed in
this ng. The rest of the world boils water for tea. You'll never find in
any publication about altitude and the effects for making tea. I could go
on and on on the wealth of knowledge specific to this group. So take your
panhandling somewhere else.

Jim

om...