Debbie Deutsch

Default herbal teas

Tee King > wrote in
:

> Wasn't it an individual named Adam who started the infamous "bottled
> white tea" being so delicious, and available at "such and such a
> place" some time ago? I could be wrong, but I think Juliana/Adam is
> the same person who has touted his or her web site on more than one
> previous occasion.
>
> ·.·´¨ ¨)) :¤:
> ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
> Tee
> ((¸¸.·´ ..·´
> :¤: ((¸¸ ·.·
>
> http://www.geocities.com/tee_king
> Remove -no-spam- to email me.

I remember that guy. The person who owns the company posted using an
account on AOL ). Questions about where to buy it came
from one or more other accounts, but not the same as Adam or Juliana. I
never could prove to myself one way or the other whether there was a
connection.

"Look at the great website I found" seems like a common ploy used by
business owners who think we are not very smart and that they can get away
with it.

Debbie

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a throw-
away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if and when