Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Video: Super Butcher Super eye fillet steak burger.

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 23:55:09 GMT, "*"
> wrote:

> http://www.superbutchervip.com.au/videos/shaunhart.html
>

> *Way* too much salad gear on that burger!!

I won't discuss the two eggs or not melting the cheese, but although I
like a lot of "salad" on my burger - that was just too much for anyone
to get their mouth around! Also - I'd call it a steak sandwich, not a
burger!

Is that flat grill commonly found on barbies in Australia? I'm
assuming it's an accessory, not part of the unit. Haven't seen them
here. I do have one that's intended to be used indoors over two
burners. No reason why it couldn't be used outside though.

Did anyone do a mental double take when he mentioned ToyLand
(Thailand)?