Space Cowboy

Default Fukamushi-Cha

The nomenclature refers to Shui Xian as a bush or tree. The pictures I've
seen indicates it is a tall bush rather than a tree. It has no trunk or
limbs. In our nomenclature it would be a strappling with trunk no larger
than an inch or two. I've seen pictures of tea trees with the plucking done
by people on ladders with five foot elevation for ten foot high limbs. I
think the Chinese word for tree means something different than our
description.

Jim

"Cameron Lewis" > wrote in message
m...