Kingsley Kingsley is offline
Member

Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kuthe[_2_] View Post
On Nov 4, 9:51*pm, Miles Bader wrote:
Not to mention:

"There were $1,000 dinners, hunting lodges, sky suites at Busch
Stadium and a fleet of Dassault Falcon corporate jets with a staff of
20 waiting pilots. *Every kitchenette refrigerator at corporate
headquarters was well stocked with *Bud, Bud Lite and Michelob.*"

If I was Anheuser-Busch CEO, I'd demand better beer in my executive
fridge.

-Miles

--
Omochiroi!

Cha CHING! Right on the money! :-)

John Kuthe...
Budwieser is not a beer, it's an american rip off of budvar which is in fact awesome czech lager...
Find your nearest Prezzo restaurant and book a table for free! Check for the latest Prezzo offers & specials available.