blues Lyne

Default Fukamushi-Cha

Well I ended up with some more Fukamushi-Cha, some Uji-Gyokuro, and Aha-Cha
New Crop Presorted Green Tea (a blend of first picked tea with
Fukamushi-Cha, Kuki-Cha, and Kona-Cha). I really like the Aha-Cha, the
Gyokuro is a little grassy for me. After reading a bit more about brewing
Gyokuro on the internet I brewed a cup using 2 tablespoons of tea, 122
degree water for 2 minutes, and while I like the Gyokuro I got from Special
Teas better, it's not a bad cup of tea. The aftertaste is better than the
flavor while I'm drinking it.

The Fukamushi-Cha and Aha-Cha are both from the Yamama Masudeaen Co. and
were $2.99 for 2 Oz. The Gyokuro was 9.99 for 8oz. At these prices I can
afford to experiment, but most of the teas were in 8oz. packages, so if I
don't like them there is a lot to waste. Fortunately I have some family who
are not so particular about their teas, so they appreciate my discards.

Blues