blues Lyne

Default Keemun

"Space Cowboy" > wrote in message
ink.net...
For the guy on the way to the Asian market buy all the brands of this stuff
you can. There won't be that many.

> Jim

You got that right. In the particular store I went to, I didn't find any
black (or red) teas. From what I could tell, I think the store may have
been predominantly Korean. It pretty much only had Japanese greens and
Barley Tea.

It took me a bit to get used to the Chinese black teas, but since I have I
can honestly say I haven't had a Keemun that I didn't like. I've had some
cheaper Keemuns, Keemun Mao Feng, Keemun Hao Ya A, Keemun Ji Hong, and
Keemun Imperial. Like Jim and Michael said, some were better than others
but none were bad.

Blues