Wendi

Default what tea did you buy today?

"Pen" <hillave @ btinternet.com > wrote in message
> I just placed an order with The Real Tea Company who are in Wales.
> Anyone ever use them?

I came across a tea site on the web (The Fragrant Leaf;
www.thefragrantleaf.com ) and purchased sample sizes of:
Kukicha Special Harvest - very flavorful and aromatic.
Yunnan Gold Buds - a bit expensive but very smooth with honey-like flavor.
Keemun Maofeng - really like this one, a bit more delicate flavor than some
of the Keemuns I've had. The aroma is really special.
Bi Luo Chun - found this somewhat bitter but I'm new to green tea so will
try rebrewing another cup..
Mountain Spirit - a chinese green tea. Haven't tried this one yet.

Wendi