Posted to rec.food.chocolate
Mark Thorson Mark Thorson is offline

Default WARNING: ACMC chocolate temperer owners

As you know, our machines require two 100W lightbulbs
for heat. As you might not be aware, these are already
unavailable in California and by 2014 incandescent bulbs
will be phased out completely throughout the U.S.

Here in California, I've discovered that 95W soft white
bulbs from GE are still available, which should be close
enough. I suspect GE came out with the 95W bulbs to avoid
the ban on 100W bulbs currently in effect. I paid $28.35
for ten of these bulbs a few minutes ago, and I'm wondering
if I should buy more. CVS carries them. The first CVS
I visited had one package and one bulb was obviously
broken. The second CVS had five twin-packs, so I bought
them all.