Debbie Deutsch

Default what tea did you buy today?

Pen <hillave @ btinternet.com > wrote in
:

> I just placed an order with The Real Tea Company who are in Wales.
> Anyone ever use them?
>
> I ordered -
>
> some of their chai
> some genmaicha after reading about it in The Telegraph this past
> week-end
> kaimosi from Kenya
> Inverness OP1 from Ceylon
>
> looking forward to receiving these ...
>
> Pen

I didn't order any tea today, but last week I got my order from Holy
Mountain tea. It consisted of another 1/4 pound of their wakamidori sencha
that I enjoyed so much about a year ago, a 1/4 pound of their jo genmai cha
(very nice to drink in the middle of the day, and low in caffeine), and a
pu-ehr sampler (8 different kinds, yum). So far I've tried the pu-ehr
golden melon. My current standard pu-ehr is the organic pu-ehr from Rishi.
I like it. It is mellow and warm with no rough edges. Compared with that,
the golden melon is not as mellow or lasting in the mouth, and has sort of
a gray, almost metallic note to it. If I had to choose between the two,
I'd stay with the Rishi. I plan to go through the samples and see how they
relate to each other and to the pu-ehr I have from Rishi. Exploring is
fun!

Debbie

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a throw-
away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if and when