Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Expired "Fiber One" bars ( Aug 21, 2010) and "Odwalla" original Super protein bars (Dec 25, 2010)

In article
Manda Ruby > wrote:

> I have about 20 Expired "Fiber One" oatmeal and strawberry bars
> (expired on Aug 21, 2010) and 31"Odwalla" original Super protein bars
> (expired on Dec 25, 2010).
>
> Odwalla bars probably are safe for another 3-4 months but how soon
> should I finishing consuming the Fiber One bars? Or should I throw
> away the Fiber One bars? I know for a fact that if I give away on
> Craigslist, no one would tale them.
>
> Thanks for any suggestion.

Throw them away. If you eat them, you are at risk of developing ingrown
toenails.

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella