Kingsley Kingsley is offline
Member

Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Water Port View Post
On Dec 12, 11:36*pm, Omelet wrote:
In article
,
*Deep Water Port wrote:

THE "SECRET RECIPE" of KFC SUCCESS *IS ACTUALLY THE WHOLE FRANCHISE
SYSTEM!!
}

Duh. *A borningly long post to get to a boring point?

Post the damned spice recipe! Get it right!

Are you ever stupid. You missed the whole point of the post. Who
cares what the spices are? There is MSG in there. If you have
rebuttal, then rebut what I have said using logic and genuine
knowledge. If you can't do that, then STFU.
You can't can you? You haven't a clue as to how to rebut what I have
posted.
Why do I argue with idiots is my next question.
--
Peace! Om

Web Albums: Picasa Web Albums - OMPOmelet
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh."
--Robert Heinelien
Was the Colonel really the first person to use the 'franchise system' as in he invented the concept? Great story, I always wondered about the origin of KFC.

Final, stupid question: Did the Colonel look anything like the caricature used in the KFC logo today?
Find your nearest Prezzo restaurant and book a table for free! Check for the latest Prezzo offers & specials available.