Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner.

We got home late tonight. Took Angela back to the Dr. because her foot is
some better but she has new pains and it is obviously not healed. This Dr.
thinks it is plantar fasciatis. Now that we know what she is dealing with,
perhaps it will heal.

Anyway... Stopped at Central Market where Angela got a cooked chicken
breast with lemon and rosemary. She also got coleslaw and potato salad from
the salad bar.

I got some things from the salad bar. Added my own shredded iceberg lettuce
and Mexican cheese. Topped it with some taco sauce that I purchased. The
sauce is waaaay too tame for my tasted. But it's okay. Also made two bean
tacos with some tortillas made of corn and wheat and added some lettuce,
tomato and cheese.

Picked up some crisp taco shells for a future date. Angela has been wanting
spaghetti tacos. They eat them on the show called ICarly. The older
brother invented them. Does not sound at all appealing to me and no doubt
too many carbs. The sauce (with meat in it) might be good in a taco shell
though. I might just try that. We shall see.