barkybear barkybear is offline
Member

[quote='Tim[_13_];1492401']Apologies for being slightly off-topic. I was just handed down a
Breadman TR1000 Bagel Maker, but it did not have any instructions.
I've done every search I can think of to find a downloadable ( or even
purchasable ) set of instructions, but have come up empty. Even on
sites that specifically say they have this set of instructions, I
can't find them.

Any help would be gretaly appreciated.

Regards,
Tim[/
Tim Contact Breadman @ BREADMAN® Breadmakers - Bread Recipes, there is a number there where you can call them and explain you don't have the manual and they will be more than happy to send you one, they did me.. Enjoy Barkybear (brian)