Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob[_5_] notbob[_5_] is offline

Default Wikileaks reveals how the "corporate" US Government under GWBush pressured Europe to buy GMO foods

On 2011-01-13, Goomba > wrote:
> Cheryl wrote:
>
>> I'm not allowed to read anything from Wikileaks.

> What are you, 8 years old or something?

The US govt is conducting homeland terrorism by trying to scare US
citizens into not reading the wikileaks revelations or even anything
about the released cables under the threat of possibly being charged
with treason under the 1917 Espionage Act. In short, our govt is
hinting they just may throw your treasonous ass in prison just for
reading "about" them. So much for America, home of the free.

>> from our personal home computers. I like my job (for the most part) and
>> want to keep it. I wouldn't put it past them to find out if I did.

See how well it works!

> I'm hardly impressed with the actions of Wikileaks and don't support
> their actions, but surely you don't believe your company knows or can
> see that you've done so from home?!?

Fear and intimidation are powerful tools. The cables about
threatening trade sanctions against Europe nations for not accepting
GMO grains are no different than the threats against its own
citizenry.

nb