Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Pope Steve Pope is offline

Default Wikileaks reveals how the "corporate" US Government under GWBush pressured Europe to buy GMO foods

notbob > wrote:

>On 2011-01-12, Mark Thorson > wrote:

>> Yes, celebrities, athletes, television personalities.
>> In other words, no one with any brains.

>He's an osteopath. That pretty much says it all.

I have no direct experience with osteopaths. But I do
have one secondhand experience; a close friend had a tricky
surgery performed by a Kaiser doctor who happened to be
an osteopath, and they did a perfect job.

In the same time frame, another close friend had a similar
surgery performed by a non-osteopath and it seems they botched it.

So in local experience, it's osteopaths one, non-osteopaths zero.

Steve