Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Wikileaks reveals how the "corporate" US Government under GW Bush pressured Europe to buy GMO foods

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:31:01 -0800 (PST), ImStillMags
> wrote:

> If you are interested in the foods you put in your body...and if you
> are like me and don't like the idea of GMO foods this might interest
> you.
>
> I say way to go Wikileaks...keep it coming, we need to know how the
> public is being maniuplated by big agribusiness.
>
> http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-gm-crops.aspx
>
> The article is very interesting and here is the downloadable shopping
> guide to buying non-GMO foods.
>
> http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/N...ping-Guide.pdf

Thanks for that shopping guide and I have a few comments to make:
Re - Ben & Jerry's: Woo Hoo!
Re - Walmart Store Brand: What a surprise, whoda thunk?
Re - Eden brand: After the negative comments about it yesterday, I
see they're one of the good guys.

--

Carrot cake counts as a serving of vegetables.