Dallas BBQ Dallas BBQ is offline
Member

Location: Dallas, tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedmont View Post
In flight right now on Delta returning from my brothers wedding in
Dallas, TX.

Made it to Fort Worth 'Stockyards' to eat at Coopers BBQ, had goat,
brisket, sausage and pork loin. It was all good. The sauce they have,
to me, was like a mop, watery in viscosity, very mild flavor.

Also took out Q from Dickies, but I only had spare ribs, the rib meat
was mild flavored and didn't seem cook with wood, not saying it wasn't
but seemed so. Their sauce was more like a mild tomatoe based sauce
and not watery.

Best BBQ I have is at big racks BBQ by dfw airport. Granted, im friends with the owner but the brisket is awesome.