Dan Iwerks

Default ODBC Oak Barrel Stout

(Steven Gee) wrote in news:6efd8f0.0404051818.66217068
@posting.google.com:

> Finally in bottles. I found some in the local Harris Teater today.
> It tastes very much as it does at the brewpub. In fact, it is better
> than having been in the growler 24 hours.
>
> I have met so many "regular" beer drinkers that love Oak Barrel Stout.
> Pass the word on and buy 'em out.

Yeah, the bottled stuff is good, but you can definitely notice a
difference between the brewpub version and the bottled. I actually got a
growler the other day to check, and the brewpub is definitely better.

Still, having Oak Barrel handy in bottles is something great.
Dan Iwerks thinks that the beer you're drinking probably sucks.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you're a complete idiot.