Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] hrbrickerNOSPAM@verizon.net is offline

Default Dallas, TX BBQ

On 4-Jan-2011, "Michael (piedmont)" > wrote:

> On 1/2/2011 6:50 PM, wrote:

.. . .

> Hi Howard,
>
> Sounds like your making some good q there. I have a turkey waiting for
> me to soak in TFM's brine, and after that I really need to replenish my
> pastrami supply!

.. . .

Mike, If you haven't seen it already, check out a book entitled
"Charcuterie" by Michael Ruhlman and Brian Polcyn. I just snagged
a copy from the library and it's quite an eye opener. It's not that it
presents so much that's new, it's more the demystifying effect that
it has. I came away with the feeling of, "cheez, why have I been
making this so hard"?

Sounds like you're getting a good start on the new year. Best regards
--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)