Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy[_2_] blake murphy[_2_] is offline

Default LA Times Food Critic Outed Pt. II

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 10:44:14 -0800, Steve B wrote:

> "Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:00:56 -0800, "Steve B"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>And secret shoppers are much more objective than a restaurant critic,
>>>which
>>>starts out with a negative connotation of criticism.
>>>
>>>Steve
>>>

>> Did you sleep all the way through high school?
>>
>> Boron

> No, then I went on to college with 12 credits carried over from high school.
>
> A secret shopper goes in to evaluate. A food critic goes in to criticize.
> That's why they don't call secret shoppers secret critics. Did you get it
> that time?
>
> No?

1a : one who expresses a reasoned opinion on any matter especially
involving a judgment of its value, truth, righteousness, beauty, or
technique b : one who engages often professionally in the analysis,
evaluation, or appreciation of works of art or artistic performances

2: one given to harsh or captious judgment

....so you're full of shit. did you get *out* of college?

blake