Lew Bryson

Default Lambic tasting

"Bill Benzel" > wrote in message
> Lew Bryson ) wrote:
> : I was invited to this tasting, not running it. Talk to Don about De

Ranke, I
> : don't know what the situation is with their Kriek. And I haven't seen

Drie
> : Fonteinen in five years.
>
> Well, now I think I might have something in my possession to trade for
> some Perkuno's Hammer.
>
> Why don't you come out for the Pizza Port 12 hour Belgian fest and bring
> some Perkuno's with you -- I'll hand over some nice Drie Fonteinen in
> return.

There's a lot of reasons to go to San Diego...but I'd rather go to Belgium
if I have to spend 6 hours on a plane!

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.