Old 10-02-2004, 02:07 AM
Lew Bryson

Default Lambic tasting

"Bill Benzel" wrote in message
Lew Bryson ) wrote:
: I was invited to this tasting, not running it. Talk to Don about De

Ranke, I
: don't know what the situation is with their Kriek. And I haven't seen

Drie
: Fonteinen in five years.

Well, now I think I might have something in my possession to trade for
some Perkuno's Hammer.

Why don't you come out for the Pizza Port 12 hour Belgian fest and bring
some Perkuno's with you -- I'll hand over some nice Drie Fonteinen in
return.

There's a lot of reasons to go to San Diego...but I'd rather go to Belgium
if I have to spend 6 hours on a plane!

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at www.amazon.com
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.