Judy and Dave G

Default Fudge Recipe Site?

I used the long link and nothing came up. 2 days ago I just went on to
something else. Yesterday I minimized that page and went on doing internet
stuff. About 40 minutes later there was some activity on the connection
that i couldn't explain (of course, I had already forgotten about the fudge
site) so I maxed all the minimized and there was the fudge site! And
Wonderful too! Thank you for it!

Judy

"LIMEYNO1" > wrote in message
> It came up for me this morning, but wouldn't yesterday. Maybe they were
> working on it.
>
> "Cymru Llewes" > wrote in message
> news
> > On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:15:28 -0500, LMW wrote:
> >
> > > I just clicked on both of those links and the "We're sorry, but the

page
> you
> > > were looking for could not be found. Use this new web search tool to

> find
> > > what you're searching for." thing came up.
> > > Thanks for the link, but could you please check it again and tell me

if