Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_5_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_5_] is offline

Default Dangerous Duo In San Diego

So, for the three people who may have missed the memo, Koko and I are
in San Diego, ostensibly to attend a chocolate making class. We had
the first class last night (please visit Koko's blog tomorrow for a
photographic memorial of our classes). We are now ensconced at the
Westgate Hotel in downtown SD with a view-ish (between the buildings)
of the bay and mere steps away from Horton Plaza and the Gaslamp
District. We are going for an early dinner at Dobson's
http://www.dobsonsrestaurant.com/ and then zipping back out to El
Cajon for second class, then hope we have enough steam to have a
couple of drinks in the Gaslamp District. Fun Girl's Day Out!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

--
"If the soup had been as warm as the wine,if the wine had been as old
as the turkey,and if the turkey had had a breast like the maid,

it would have been a swell dinner." Duncan Hines

To reply, remove "spambot" and replace it with "cox"