Alexander D. Mitchell IV

Default I been to Ropewalk today

> > For the record, I *have* run into an "off" beer at least once in this
> place
> > somewhat recently; I'm not going to over-analyze that occurrence as I
> > visited the place on the spur of the moment without my notebook.

> Even then, what does that really say. I've been at some of the top beer

bars
> in the country and run into the stray bad beer. It happens, even in places
> where the staff pay a lot of attention to the beer.
>
> Now, if it's a semi-regular occurance, then there's a problem.

Well, therein lies one of the possible problems: At least one other
Pubcrawler reviewer made a comment about this, and I can also note that the
design of the building apparently mandates some truly LONG beer lines--like,
longer than any of the plumbing in the average house. I strongly doubt they
have kegs stuffed under three bars, including an upstairs bar.