Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Holiday goodies.

Sarinja > wrote:
: On Dec 10, 10:25?pm, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
: > Another thing I like to do is take some walnuts or pecans and lightly
: > drizzle them with a melted dark chocolate. ?Then let them set up.

: That actually sounds good.

: As for me, I think the biggest thing I'll make is my lasagna. I'm
: going to try to find a way to make it *just as good* only with pasta
: and such that isn't "as bad" for me.

You can make lower carb ones, by replacing all or part of the pasta with
horizontally sliced zuchinni and/or eggplant. You don't have to precook
it or bread it or anthing, just use it in place of the lasagna noodles.

Wendy