Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Deep Water Port Deep Water Port is offline

Default KFC's recipe for success

On Dec 12, 11:36*pm, Omelet > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *Deep Water Port > wrote:
>
> > THE "SECRET RECIPE" of KFC SUCCESS *IS ACTUALLY THE WHOLE FRANCHISE
> > SYSTEM!!
> > }

> Duh. *A borningly long post to get to a boring point?
>
> Post the damned spice recipe! Get it right!

Are you ever stupid. You missed the whole point of the post. Who
cares what the spices are? There is MSG in there. If you have
rebuttal, then rebut what I have said using logic and genuine
knowledge. If you can't do that, then STFU.
You can't can you? You haven't a clue as to how to rebut what I have
posted.
Why do I argue with idiots is my next question.