Posted to rec.food.cooking
Aussie1 Aussie1 is offline

Default Good news/Bad news +REC

Chemiker > wrote in
:

> Good news: A giant housefly committed suicide in my kitchen (good
> riddance).
>
> Bad news: He commited suicide by drowning himself in my jar of bacon
> drippings.

Typical of anyone who commits suicide, they don't give any thought to the
consequence of their actions.

But that being said, I know that the overall feeling is "YUCK", but if you
were to put the bacon fat in the fridge, it would harden, and then you could
take off the top layer, or the area where the inconsiderate bastid drowned
himself.

And the rest, well, it gets cooked again, doesn't it? That would kill off any
residule 'germs'.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

A good friend would drive 30 miles at 2:00 am to bail you out of jail.
A best friend, however, would be sitting in the cell next to you saying
"Man, that was f******n Awesome!"