Cooking-Par Cooking-Par is offline
Member

Great idea about Christmas recipes!
One of my favorite Christmas meals is herring. My recipe "Herring with dried mushrooms".
You will need herring fillets (about 3), dried mushrooms, onions and vegetable oil.
1. Boil water and add two handfuls of dried mushrooms. Reduce heat and boil until soft.
2. Chop two onions, add to the pan with hot oil and cook until onions are soft and golden. Put them into a bowl.
3. When mushrooms are ready, cut them into small pieces and mix with onions. Add some salt.
4. Cut herring fillets into bite-size pieces, place it to the plate and top with mushrooms-onion mixture.

I hope you will like it!