Posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.fast-food
Sqwertz[_25_] Sqwertz[_25_] is offline

Default The Stench of Subway

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 22:59:55 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME THAT WAY STEVE!!!!!!!!

Aww, how cute! Pssst: I'll talk to you anyway I want!

> Just go back to ignoring me, but this time, JUST IGNORE ME. And know
> this... I will be watching you VERY CLOSELY to all of your post's and,
> keeping VERY CLOSE TRACK of what you post that is on-topic or off-topic. I
> won't allow you to get away with anything.

You'll take whatever I give you, bend over, and ask for more.

To save yourself even more embarrassment, (as if moving back into
your mommy's basement isn't embarrassing enough), now would be a
good time to check out those other fast food groups we pointed you
to a couple years ago.

-sw