Old 30-11-2010, 12:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default What happened to marble cake mixes?

On Nov 29, 11:35*pm, Aussie
wrote:
Terry Pulliam Burd wrote :

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:30:08 -0800 (PST), Bryan
arranged random neurons and said:

Another brilliant question from a WebTVer. *Duncan Hines, Betty
Crocker and Pillsbury are all trash.

Oh, for the love of...your nose is stuck so high in the air, if it
rains, you'll drown. Jaysus. I don't personally like box mixes, but
they have their place, as do the myriad of other kitchen shortcuts you
find so distasteful. Get over yourself, boyo.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

Does he actually cook anything, or just spends his time on here bitching and
moaning?

I do, but those who have me KFed seldom see evidence of such.
My Flickr site has photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5206917056/

--
Peter Lucas *