Old 30-11-2010, 12:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default What happened to marble cake mixes?

On Nov 29, 11:31*pm, Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:30:08 -0800 (PST), Bryan
arranged random neurons and said:

Another brilliant question from a WebTVer. *Duncan Hines, Betty
Crocker and Pillsbury are all trash.

Oh, for the love of...your nose is stuck so high in the air, if it
rains, you'll drown. Jaysus. I don't personally like box mixes, but
they have their place

No, they don't. They're f-ing garbage, and the pieces of shit who put
them out still load them with hydrogenated oils. I'd rather see those
folks killed slowly that enable them to buy a second yacht.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

--Bryan