Old 29-11-2010, 10:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default What happened to marble cake mixes?

On Nov 28, 9:41*am, wrote:
In the last couple years it seems all brands except Duncan Hines (which
I don't like as much) stopped selling them at the exact same time. *Why?
Even all the name tags on the shelves were gone to signal they weren't
coming back. It was my favorite box cake mix, and Betty Crocker,
Pillsbury, and even the store brands like Shoprite just disappeared.
Trying to make my own wasn't nearly as good. Is the mix anywhere and
what happened?

Another brilliant question from a WebTVer. Duncan Hines, Betty
Crocker and Pillsbury are all trash.

John

--Bryan