Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_25_] Sqwertz[_25_] is offline

Default I saw the Butterball Turkey Fryer Commercial

On 28 Nov 2010 00:52:11 GMT, Cheryl wrote:

> On Sat 27 Nov 2010 07:17:25p, Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking
> >:
>
>> I was up all night watching late night TV, or rather, what's left
>> of it, and I saw the last 15 minutes of the Butterball Indoor
>> Turkey Fryer infomercial.

> I saw that, too. My first thought was more fires.

I didn't think it was inherently unsafe except for the fact that
they're preying on idiots and morons in the first place. Which in
itself makes it a safety hazard. These are the same people that
will somehow manage to hang themselves with dental floss.

-sw