Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Arthritis and diabetes

In article >,
Bill who putters > wrote:

> In article >,
> Bill who putters > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Nick Cramer > wrote:
> >
> > > arthritis

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBfuw...eature=related
> >
> > Movement chose your own here is a version of Tai Chi Warm-ups.

> There is a addition that I was taught.
>
> Stand up right and hold a cup of water in your hand upright. Bring your
> right hand inward to your chest and cause it to force you to move to
> allow bringing it over your head not spilling.

Words don't take the cup up but take it into your chest forcing
you to bend your back as you look up and continue the spiral. Some
things need a hands on teacher for simple things.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden