Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ricavito Ricavito is offline

Default Tonight's dinner

On Nov 15, 5:59*pm, "Storrmmee" > wrote:
> ukon gold freez nice after you have made mashed potatoes, i rarely buy fresh
> potatoes anymore, partly because of the carbs, partly because i love them
> and partly because NO potato should cost over 23 cents a pound, mostly, well
> before the fire, i bought frozen when on sale so they were affordable and
> there was no waste, unfortunately in this hotel not enough freezer space for
> that, Lee"

Oh yeah baby, I lurrrve yukon gold potatoes, especially mashed with
butter and nutmeg and salt and pepper. So you can freeze them all
ready mashed and ready to eat, then just microwave them? I wonder if
I could get them int the freezer before I eat them ;-) Potatoes are
relatively kind to my BG, especially prepared with butter or fried,
but portion size is definitely a struggle the calories worry me.

Have you an idea of when you might be back in your own home and done
with hotel living Lee?

..