Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Tonight's dinner

ukon gold freez nice after you have made mashed potatoes, i rarely buy fresh
potatoes anymore, partly because of the carbs, partly because i love them
and partly because NO potato should cost over 23 cents a pound, mostly, well
before the fire, i bought frozen when on sale so they were affordable and
there was no waste, unfortunately in this hotel not enough freezer space for
that, Lee