Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner

I should know better by now than to buy a big bag of potatoes. But I did.
Yukon Gold. And many of them were sprouting.

I picked out all the ones that were still good. Cut them in little chunks
and fried them up in olive oil along with some Italian seasoning, onion
powder, sweet Hungarian paprika, salt and pepper. In the end, I had too
many. *sigh* I never seem to get that right. But they are good!

I had this with a hamburger patty topped with a big pile of shredded iceberg
lettuce that was about to go bad and some baby carrots and strips of red
bell pepper.

Angela chose a jar of toddler food for her protein. Chicken sticks. Yuck!