Posted to rec.food.restaurants
N Dude N Dude is offline

Default US grill manufactores

Sqwertz wrote.:

> Trying looking at the websites or contact:

Ok, thanx a lot.

I proberly have to give up. I've talked to all the danish restaurant
supplyers and they sell the same brands and models like the site your
linking to. Also I have been thru the biggest brands. There are many
wonderfull modern grill's, but nothing "old fashion". It looks like I'm
wanting something that does not exist....

Weber make the Summit in color enamel, but it is a modern machine. It's
nice, but it is not spectacular nor beatifull.

I'm looking for at big grill in the same type of old fashion design like
this coffee maker:
http://blog.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk/...ssing-problem/