Posted to rec.food.preserving
Dave Balderstone[_3_] Dave Balderstone[_3_] is offline

Default Hello

In article >, George
Shirley > wrote:

> On 11/13/2010 3:11 PM, Ophelia wrote:
> >

> > "Kathi Jones" > wrote in message
> >
> >> I have saved this recipe for consideration....And Ophelia's suggestion
> >> to serve with cheese actually sounds pretty good!

> > Trust me! It is the way us Yorkshire folk eat it)
> >

> Are Yorkies the ones with the strange, broad accent, and wear
> handkerchiefs on their heads? Can you tell I've just been watching Monte
> Python? <G>

No, the Yorkshiremen are the ones who go on about how tough it was when
they were young:

"Mind, now... We had it tough. We had to get up in the morning at 10
o'clock at night, half an hour before we went to bed, drink a cup of
sulphuric acid, work 29 hours a day at mill on permission to come to
work,and when we got home our mother and father would kill us and dance
on our graves singing Hallelujah.

"And you try and tell the young people of today that... And they won't
believe you."

--
"I'll do the stupid thing first and then you shy people follow..." - Frank Zappa