Cwdjrx _

Default TN 89 & 90 Mount Eden Estate Chardonnays

Tom mentioned a Raymond Chardonnay. I think I may have tasted a Raymond
Chardonnay or two many years ago, but I never tasted one that had been
aged for an extended time.

Raymond did make one very unusual wine.It was Napa Valley Late Harvest
Riesling 1978. It had 25% residual sugar. I liked some of the late
harvest Rieslings from Ch. St Jean and Joseph Phelps from this era, and
early on liked them better than the mentioned Raymond. Since I still
have 2 half-bottles of the Raymond, I will have to check it sometime to
see how it has held up.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.