Posted to rec.food.restaurants
N Dude N Dude is offline

Default US grill manufactores

Hi there...

Are there someone kind who could list some american manufactores of good
looking professionel grill's? It should be big grill's like Allfresco and
Weber 670.
And in particuliar model that are like "Old time / old fashion" - not
stainless steel but some thing colorfull.

I coulden't find much at google, only normal restaurant grill's i stainless
steele.

Im planning a new restaurant, where the kitchen and especially the grill is
very visible.

If I am in the wrong group please forgive me and direct me to the correct
group. Sorry for the misspelling, but I have no english spell checker!

Kind regards

The crazy chef
Copenhagen, Denmark