Posted to rec.food.baking
Chemiker Chemiker is offline

Default Breadman TR1000 Bagel Maker

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 04:02:51 +0000, rednecklady
> wrote:

>'Tim[_13_ Wrote:
>> ;1492401']Apologies for being slightly off-topic. I was just handed
>> down a
>> Breadman TR1000 Bagel Maker, but it did not have any instructions.
>> I've done every search I can think of to find a downloadable ( or even
>> purchasable ) set of instructions, but have come up empty. Even on
>> sites that specifically say they have this set of instructions, I
>> can't find them.
>>
>> Any help would be gretaly appreciated.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tim

>I have also received the same machine with no instruction manual, would
>appreciate any help also.
>rednecklady

Sorry guys, it looks like Salton, who markets Breadman, has abandoned
the brand and no longer supports it. I'm looking at a useless Breadman
Ultimate. I understand there are some sites that archive such manuals,
but it a hit-and-miss thing. I wish you good luck.

Alex