Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ema Nymton Ema Nymton is offline

Default Anyone have the "Lifetime Cookware"?(waterless)

On 11/8/2010 10:17 AM, Phyllis Stone wrote:

> I have the saladmaster waterless cookware. It is similar. It is 40
> something years old and I still use it almost everyday. We probably
> paid too much for it, we had to make payments but then almost
> everything we bought involved payments. It was sold in home parties.
> It has this little vent thing on top that clicks and then you turn the
> fire down to simmer. It is stainless and it still looks good hanging
> on the pot rack.

My Saladmaster does a wonderful job and I have used it for 30 years. I
broke a handle on the dutch oven so I contacted them. They sent me a
new Dutch oven. The handles on the new one look really nice, they are
larger than the handles on the original pot.

Becca