Posted to rec.food.cooking
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Anyone have the "Lifetime Cookware"?(waterless)

Kalmia wrote:
> I saw this line demonstrated years ago - and now wonder how good it
> really is or was. At the time, too expensive for my budget. They
> still have a website, so I guess they managed to stay in business.
>
> Any comments from owners?

I got trapped at one of those demonstration "parties" once. I thought
the cookware was ridiculous, but the idea was sound. You can cook
"waterless" (or almost so) in any good stainless cookware with lids
that seal. Revereware is good enough. The secret is turning the heat
down really low. Try it and see.

Bob