Dale Williams

Default TN: '61 Pape Clement with my '61 bro

> 61 Pape Clement. I only bought one bottle
>of it many years ago, and it is good to know that it likely will be
>quite decent when I open it. Most tasting notes that I have read
>recently suggest that it should be drunk soon, so I guess I should drink
>it within the next year or so.

I don't know storage history of this one bottle (I bought last year at Premier
Cru), but was told today my notes were mostly in agreement (at least as far as
maturity) with group consensus from a Pape-Clmnt vertical last year. Enjoy!
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply